The 17th of May Committee is a non-profit organization with volunteer members. We rely on the donations and contributions from our community and would like to thank the following sponsors for their gracious support. A big Thank You to our proud 2017 sponsors!
Sponsors of the 2017 Seattle 17th of May Festival
Trident is a vertically-integrated harvesting, processing, and marketing company active in all major production regions of Alaska. We also process and market seafood sourced from other parts of the Pacific and around the world. Trident has a special blend of talent and steel. The career professionals who comprise the Trident team direct a fleet of harvesting, processing and tendering vessels, a network of strategically placed shore plants, value-added processing facilities, and an extensive sales and distribution network. This carefully conceived mix of mobile and fixed production assets gives us the ability to control our seafood products From the Source to the Plate®. From the fishermen, to the processors, to the plant managers, all Trident employees assume personal responsibility for Trident quality. We are constantly aware that the products we handle are not simply raw materials but a valuable food source for people around the world.
Glacier Fish Company has been dedicated to producing the highest quality frozen-at-sea groundfish products in the world. We accomplish our mission with a day-in-and-day-out commitment to quality, consistent attention to detail, and an on-going concern for the stability and health of the North Pacific fishery resource. Whether you are a long-time customer or trying us for the first time, we believe you will see our commitment in the entire line of GlacierFreeze products.
Seattle’s favorite garden store since 1924. Located just north of Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. Exceptional plants, products & people.
Professional and knowledgeable banking services for your personal or business needs. We are a bank dedicated to our customers. Please come visit us at our Ballard location.
At UW Medicine, we work together as a team—with you at its center—to provide the most effective and compassionate care, always. From proactive preventive care to breakthrough discoveries fresh from the lab, UW Medicine is here for you today, and training for your tomorrow.
Embark on the vacation of a lifetime aboard Hurtigruten. Hurtigruten offers a wide range of year-round options for travelers seeking unique experiences who still enjoy the creature comforts of an upscale cruise vacation.
Friends of the 17th of May
- American Music
- Arlene & Ernie Templin
- Bad Alberts
- Ballard Alliance
- Ballard Landmark
- Ballard Rotary
- Ballard Smoke Shop
- Banner Bank
- Bardahl Manufacturing Corporation
- Berit & Magne Nes
- Bill Stewart
- Bjarne Varnes
- Bothell Lodge Sons of Norway 2-106
- Bremerton Sons of Norway Oslo 2-035
- Byen Bakeri
- Cascade Lodge 2-087 Sons of Norway
- Duane & Steffanie Esperum
- Edmonds Lodge Sons of Norway 2-130
- Edvin Wilhelmsen in Memorium
- Elaine and Bob Dunn
- Ellen M. Beck
- Embla Lodge 2 Daughters of Norway
- Glimstad Family, Eleanor and Evelyn; In Memory of Harold
- Grand Lodge Daughters of Norway
- Greater Tacoma Peace Prize Committee
- Havorn Marine Services, Inc.
- Jonsson Law Firm
- Kae Ellingsen
- Karmøy Club of Washington
- Kongsberger Ski Club
- Kraftig (Bjarne Varnes)
- Lawrence Cellars, LLC – Gård Vintners
- Leif Erikson Lodge 2-001
- Leona Olson
- Lisa Marie Ottoson
- Lori Ann Reinhall
- Lunde Marine Electronics
- Mountain Pacific Bank
- Musician Support – Gail Engler
- Nancy Stang
- Norse Home
- Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce
- Norwegian American Weekly
- Norwegian Ladies Chorus of Seattle
- Norwegian Male Chorus of Seattle
- Occidental Lodge #72 F & AM (Ballard Masons)
- Old Ballard Liquor
- Puget Sound Accounting
- Ray’s Restaurant
- Royal Norwegian Consulate of Seattle
- Sagebrook Living
- Scandinavian Specialties
- Seattle Bergen Sister City Assn
- Seattle Seafair Parade Marshalls
- Secret Garden Children’s Bookshop, Inc.
- Solveig Daughters of Norway 2-031
- Sons of Norway Hovedstad Lodge #2-94
- Suzie’s Toys
- Starbuck’s Coffee
- Swedish Cultural Center
- The Scandinavian Hour
- Trade Routes
- University VW/Audi
- Valkyrien Lodge #1 Daughters of Norway
- Vicki Nelson